– Prospects opportunities and develops partnerships with industries and capital markets in order to create favorable conditions for technology transfer, dissemination, and access to the knowledge produced in the laboratory.
– Creates a products and services portfolio to be offered to the industry.
– Defines partnership conditions, such as intellectual property and sharing of benefits, royalties, liabilities, operating format, and so on.
– Obtains funds for high-risk research projects.
– Protects knowledge generated at the laboratory.
– Disseminates information regarding legislation, procedures for industrial partnerships, and intellectual property to the CTBE community.